In this area we develop the conception, analysis, the sizing and the design of foundations and structures, namely:
· Direct and indirect foundations for buildings, industrial structures and equipment and for static equipment;
· Foundations for dynamic equipment such as turbo generators, compressors, pumps, etc .;
· Reinforced concrete structures for buildings and industrial installations;
· Metal structures for buildings and industrial installations.
We also execute other activities such as technical audits of projects and surveys of civil works
TECHNOEDIF has a department specializing in architecture for public and private projects, developing in this area all types of support services and complement to the project, from its conception to the final phase of the work:
· Architectural projects and external arrangements;
· Allotments, permits, feasibility studies and consultancy;
· Projects for the execution, rehabilitation, restoration and remodeling of buildings;
· Monitoring, coordination and supervision of works.
The company has a highly competent and qualified resident team, with a long curriculum in industrial architecture, having developed, among others, several projects for administrative buildings, electrical substations, control buildings, industrial buildings, warehouses, workshops, waste water treatment plants, halls for treatment of municipal and industrial waste, etc.
It should also be noted that a number of architectural projects are being executed in specialized buildings such as courthouses, metro stations, train stations, office buildings, airport buildings, hospital facilities, banking buildings, sports complexes, etc.
The Architectural area, which is duly integrated in a large multidisciplinary team, strives to execute its projects, seeking customer satisfaction, meeting deadlines, technical rigor and economy of the proposed solutions, valuing the use of new materials and innovative techniques, without ever compromising the architectural quality of its works.
We have a multidisciplinary team with qualification in areas such as:
· Earthworks and roads;
· Hydraulics, namely in studies and rehabilitation of water lines;
· Services associated with the implementation of railway transport projects both for light and conventional metro systems;
· Basic sanitation infrastructures, from captation, storage and treatment of water and distribution such as drainage systems, elevation and treatment of waste water;
· Services for underground infrastructures associated with the implementation of revamping of existing plants (refinery, fuel terminals, petrochemical, energy, pulp and paper, chemical industry, among others);
· Projects for distribution networks and drainage of waste water in buildings;
· Consultancy / support to promoters in the verification / implementation of new projects.
This team has also developed skills in the area of advice and preparation of permitting processes related to the implementation of new industrial units as well as in the increase in production capacity of existing industrial units.
Our added value is the multidisciplinary competences (training in hydraulics and environment / sanitation) and the experience, with capacity to respond to the diverse areas of intervention as well as the high degree of exigency required in the industrial market.